Any symptom or medical condition that you are aware of, or a reasonable person in your circumstances ought to have been aware of, before the start of your holiday, for which one (or more), of the following apply…
How do I get a quote for my pre-existing conditions?
- “Get a quote” and enter your main holiday details.
- Select your policy type, and if you are going on a cruise.
- Enter the details for each traveller, don’t forget to add any children travelling with you who are 17 or under (just click “add dependants”).
- Answer a few simple questions about each person’s health. If you or they have a pre-existing medical condition, you’ll be asked to complete a medical assessment.
- Click ‘start medical assessment’, then enter the name of your medical condition. Most conditions will have a series of questions with either yes/no, or multiple choice answers. Once you’ve declared all your conditions, select “finish”.
- That’s when we confirm if we can offer you cover for your conditions, and what the additional premium will be to cover them.
Once you know what your conditions cost to be covered, you can check the total cost of your policy in the “Trip details” on the left side of your screen. If you’re not ready to buy right away, you can email a copy of the quote including your medical premium until you’re ready to buy.
If we’re not able to cover your medical conditions, please read “My pre-existing medical conditions are excluded. What does that mean?” for more details on what cover we can still offer you.
You might also like:
We offer cover for many pre-existing medical conditions for overseas trips. The best way to find out if we can cover your medical conditions, is to complete a simple online medical assessment. It’s fast and free to do, so no harm in checking it out!
Look up another topic
results for ""
Get a quote and you could
be all sorted in minutes.