My kids are travelling on their own, will you cover them?


We just need a parent or guardian to complete the online application using our special consent form and accept the all the responsibilities of the policy holder, which you can find here. You will need to buy an individual policy for each child who is travelling without an adult, so there will be a charge (premium) for their travel insurance cover.